Hey everyone, this is a brief initial update. Yesterday was LONG! Much longer than we expected and while they sent us home there is a little concern about part of the skin in this picture you see that is purple could be bruising and continue to heal or could not have enough blood flow and turn black and die which would mean she would need another surgery soon. I am too overwhelmed to go into everything right now and her front looks great and although the scars are intimidating I know they will heal and fade but please put all your prayers into this section of skin for I know that my God, the Jehovah Rapha, the God of Healing is a mighty God. The other secondary request is that we did have to come home with the drains in (those clear grenade looking things with blood) and I hope we can juggle those ok until Thurs without mishap. Thanks to all for love and prayers! Keep em' coming! More to follow...
Amanda

We are praying for you and your little one's healing. You are so strong :)
ReplyDelete